Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trips I have been on . . .



I have been on many vacations such as Bahamas, Cancun Mexico, California, and Florida. First I will talk about the Bahamas.When I was 8, I went to the Bahamas on a cruise. It was so fun, we got to eat all we want, and swim all we want. We went with the whole family so Chandler was there. We loved to go swimming in the pool on the boat. There was a slide in the pool that I liked to go on. Now, I will talk about Cancun Mexico. We had a time share so we got to have drinks, food, and ice cream all the time. While we were there we visited some COOL ruins in Tulum and Chichen-Itza. Now I will talk about DisneyLand and California Adventures. They are both theme parks with really fun rides. Florida has this one ride that gets up to 60 miles an hour in just three seconds. I also have been to Jackson Hole with my mom, sister, and my nana. We stayed at the Snow King Resort in a really huge condo. It had one full room, a hid-a-bed, a laundry room, a T.V., and a kichen. While we were there we went Alpine Slidding, shopping, and looked at the Teton Nat. Park. One morning we ate at a restrant called Bubbu's. It was really cheap and had huge meals. I didn't even finish half of it!

5 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Ryland, your blog is lookin' good! I can't wait to read more about what you're doing in your life. Keep it up!
p.s. I love all the pictures!

Suzanne said...

Love the pictures.I had no idea you went to the chetsa metsa tower. But any way I just watted to say keep it up PS. From Chandler

Ed and Susan said...

What a neat blogspot. I'm so impressed and happy that your Aunts helped you get one going.
Loved your narrative . . . you are a good writer.

Love Ya Lots

Grandma & Grandpa

Ryland said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad Aunt Alisa Helped me on this. Thank you all for replying on my blog!

Suzanne said...

We have had so much fun going on vacations with you. Cancun, Disneyland, and the Bahamas wouldn't have been fun without you. What's our next trip going to be???