Sunday, November 16, 2008

Guitar

I have been playing guitar for 2 full years now. I really enjoy it and am getting better every day. I wouldn't be having fun if it wasn't for Scott ( my guitar teacher). I am glad I get to pick my own songs because I engoy playing songs I know. I have played Jack Johnson, Dashboard Connfessionals, Coldplay, Matchbox 20,Colective Soul, and O.A.R. I am hoping that I will get an acoustic guitar soon because I like the sound a little bit more than the eletric. I love guitar and think it is an awesome talent.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

It is an awesome talent. You really are a talented kid with guitar and soccer. That's really cool. Next time you come over bring your guitar. I will video tape you playing a song with my camera and you can put it on your blog so we can all hear you play!!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

I've never heard you play and I really want to! Next time we all get together you should definitely bring it. I know Casey would love to play with you.

Ed and Susan said...

Hey don't forget our performance night: Christmas eve. Play whatever you want. Can't wait.

Luv Ya